Evernote has a panel in Xperia X1

4:45 AM Edited by Blony

.
Evernote was considered the best mobile application for the Open Web Awards, since it allows to automatically send photos to mobile and notes making it a simple way of taking notes and have them go at hand always in the same account in sync with PC or Mac

In the video we can see how the panel for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 developed, through which you can upload written notes and write notes, memos, photos with notes, files and notes (I promise that I will not say more that word) to the free account that can be created from your mobile or desktop Evernote site.

Most panels are X1 with a static image that does not change but the panel will display the latest Evernote entries climbed. The user can edit the notes (ups!) And shared between the computer and mobile phone with ease. It also has an option to make geotagging on file with the GPS and has up to 40 MB of free space for the accounts.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.