Gameloft has increased its sales by 31% in the fourth quarter of 2008

6:03 AM Edited by Blony

. It seems the economic crisis affects everyone and there is little left to whims not afford, such as games for mobile. Gameloft announced its sales figures over the past 2008 years. The company had consolidated sales of 110.3 million euros, an increase of 15% compared with 2007 data.


The greatest growth occurred in the months of October, November and December, which was sold in the amount of 33.8 million, up 31% over the same period last year. Games for mobile phones, especially those developed for the Apple iPhone has been the biggest driver of the accounts of the company, with 93% of annual sales of Gameloft. The remaining 7% for sales of games consoles.

Europe was the region with a percentage of sales (43%), followed by North America (30%). However, Asia and Latin America were the highest sales growth (43%) compared to 2007.

0 comments: