Do the worst phone of 2008? Really?

6:54 AM Edited by Blony

.
It is clear that tastes nothing about writing and that everyone has an opinion, but it is equally true that there are many opinions on the Internet that I do very complicated to understand. For example, Techtree have drawn up a list with which they are the worst phones of 2008. I do not know you, but I was quite surprised the models that comprise that list:

Nokia N96
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1
Nokia N78
Sony Ericsson W980
Apple iPhone 3G


I have no doubt that some of these terminals may have been disappointed at some point, but it is true that this is possibly some of the best phones currently on the market and, frankly, I doubt that the general opinion about them is the disappointment. I guess the intention of opinions like these is only to draw attention. Especially when the justification for their inclusion in the list are based almost exclusively on the so intangible that it is the hype or the excitement generated at them.

0 comments: