How not to use a mobile phone: don’t Tweet “I do” before kissing the bride

9:25 AM Edited by Blony

.
I’m not sure if this is funny or rather sad (or both?), but software developer Dana Hanna used his mobile phone during his wedding, just after saying “I do” to his future wife and before kissing her, to update his relationship status on Facebook, as well as to Tweet about him getting married.

So what next, marriages done exclusively on Facebook?

Anyway, Dana motivated all this by saying it’s some sort of a joke and adding:

“I have a lot of family scattered around the country and we all use Facebook a lot to keep in touch. So when Tracy and I were engaged, most of my family found out via Facebook because we updated our statuses. I surprised not only my guests, but also Tracy by pulling out my phone and posting on Facebook and Twitter from the altar during out wedding.”


Via TechCrunch

0 comments: