Samsung I7500 is the first official Android Samsung

6:32 AM Edited by Blony

.
High speed response that Samsung has just released the press release just days after it is filtered for the Samsung I7500 confirmed officially.

As highlighted in the news, Samsung has become this way in the first company among the three largest manufacturers of mobile phones in the world get an Android device.

I7500 specifications are the same as yesterday transcended, but I must add that comes with a touch screen 3.2-inch grinding HVGA resolution (320 x 480 pixels) and its 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and power LED.

A major point in favor is that it has an 8 GB internal memory for storing a large amount of photos and music that can be expanded further with an additional 32 GB microSD card.


Being a quad GSM (850 / 900/1800/1900MHz) is likely to see several countries in the world but will start selling in major European countries beginning in June with support for 3G and WiFi.

I am sure that many will not be enjoying what they see in the pictures and the truth that the I7500 design leaves a bit to be desired when compared with the HTC Android but I think that with the excellent screen and be quite finite (11.9 mm) is offset a little more not to let an image of innovation.

0 comments: