Modelabs MyWay Touch, touch screen phone

5:05 AM Edited by Blony

.
It adds a new cell in the flourishing market for touchscreen devices. This time is the French Modelabs to present its new Touch My Way. This is a device equipped with a large display 2.4 "with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. The camera, however, snaps pictures with a maximum resolution of 3.2 Megapixels.

Focusing on the very design, the company has also added the accelerometer, the bluetooth, the media player, FM radio and support for microSD cards. The battery, according to official data, allows a range of 2.10 hours talk time. The price for the sale of € 129 as of next month.

[via Mobinaute]

2 comments:

  1. Savaş Çocuğu said...

    Wow cool :) i like it haha :) thanks for the add in Blogcatalog me :) See you

  2. My + You said...

    Hii friend, your blog is excellent and I will be required to come back to see your articles on your blog and I hope that can stay in touch, and that thou hast come to my blog, and you can help with visits and can also benefit have of it, if I understand, a great greeting

    http://luckyintoeracomputers.blogspot.com