Predictions, we all have one ... or two!

12:02 AM Edited by Blony

. The other night I wrote more than 30 minutes on predictions for the mobile industry during 2009 and I was not even a guru to be. Then I realized that we all have and do in our daily life predictions, based on predictions of some other (like this, this or that other) and others based on our own feeling, for sabernos knowledge of the market and share futurology.

And speaking of rare and futurology predictions, I thank you very much caused the "prediction" below:



For those who do not know English I tell them that the strip is called "Predictions for 2014: Operator Mobile Life" and is congratulating a woman and future mother asking if he had chosen as the mobile operator for future child.

And to those who love Geek humor quick, I recommend further Geek & Poke. This post is directly in the category Bizarre Uncategorized.

0 comments: